|Add to cart|
It is hard to describe in words the abstract beauty of Van Anhs work - centering on the rural lifestyle of Viet Nam. You just have to view her work for yourself.
I met and spoke with Van Anh, a wonderful artist in Hanoi. She had this to say about her wonderful harvest studies:
"In nature, light is great crown, which increases the nobility and the majesty of mountains, forests, flowers, and grass. In painting, light forms the living shape and stroke, and is also the shape and the stroke itself. It can move or play on the canvas, depending on how big or small, thick or thin it is, and depending on the way it is arranged."
- Born in 1960 in Ha Noi
- 1984: Graduated from University of Fine Art Ha Noi
- Member of Viet Nam Art Association
- Member of Ha Noi Literature and Art Association
- 1984-1985: Exhibition group in Ho Chi Minh city
- 1990: Exhibition of Vietnamese Artist in Ha Noi
- 1998: Exhibition of young artists in Ho Chi Minh city
- 2000: Private exhibition in Ha Noi
- Exhibition of young group Artist in Paris
- Exhibition young group Artist in London and Germany
- Exhibition young group Artist in Denmak and Switzerland
- 2001 Personal Exhibition at Le Xuan Gallery in HCMC
- 2002 Exhibition in Denmark
- 2003 Exhibition in USA and Singapore
- Paintings selected by Le Xuan Gallery and collectors of Holland, France, Germany, Denmark, England, and the USA.