Phuong's minimal inkiness frames feelings of an asian fantasia, warm and illuminated beings in the midst of a calm ritual we're somehow included within.
1964: Born in Saigon, Vietnam
1979-1984: Graduated from the Vietnam Fine Arts University
1995- 1996: Graduated from Ecole D'Art D'Aix-en-provence in France
- March 1994: Solo Exhibition in Gallery Espace NK, Fine Arts Association of Ho Chi Minh City. Catalogue and text were prepared by josselyne Gererd. NAEF text was writen by Feffrey Hantover in Asian Art News.
- May 1994: Exhibition "Vietnam Festival" in Hong Kong, organized by Vietnam Business Association and Vincent Lee Fine Art Ltd.
- Oct 1994: Asia Modern Art in Vietnam International Exhibition organized by AFAA (Artist Friendship Association of Asia.)
- 1995-1996: The artist was sponsored by the French Embassy to study at Ecole D'Art in d'Aix-en-provence in France.
- May 1996: Solo Exhibition "L'aim de la nature" in La Minoterie theatre de la Joliette in Marseille, France. - September 1997: Solo Exhibition "Growing up" in Blue Space gallery and Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh city.
- March 1999: Exhibition "Gap Vietnam" at Haus Der Kulturen Der Welt in Berlin, Germany.
- Feb 2001: Exhibition "The end of Growth" in the Chiang Mai, Thailand, University's art museum, and in the art center of Silpakorn University in Bangkok.
- January 2002: Exhibition in Denmark
- May 2003 Exhibition in USA
- November 2003: Exhibition in Singapore